We’ll love to hear from you.
Message us if you would like to talk about
– Commissioning a piece
– Collaborating with me on a project
– Rent my studio space!
Or any other idea you have brewing!
Frequently Asked Questions
All Images and artwork on this website is copyright © Aarohi Singh, unless otherwise explicitly stated. Print rights for all artwork remains with the artist unless bought separately from the artist with specific written permission as proof of purchase.
Please do not post or use this work without authorization, thank you!
Print rights for all artwork remains with the artist unless bought separately from the artist with specific written permission as proof of purchase. Please do not post or use this work without authorization. Thank you!
ArtbyAarohi provides Free Shipping within India .
International shipping however is charged at applicable rates for the chosen items (Do remember to check while ordering and in your cart).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Pay in India with:
Credit card: We accept Visa and MasterCard, American Express & Diners issued in India.
Debit Cards: MasterCard Debit, Visa Debit, Maestro issued in India.
Netbanking: From more than 50+ banks in India.
UPI, Bharat QR, Select Mobile Wallets.
We do not accept payment using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. ArtbyAarohi does not offer cash-on-delivery.
Please allow for 8-14 working days for your product to reach you (within India).
Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order. Please ensure that you give us correct information and a valid phone number
Your data is absolutely safe with ArtbyAarohi & we use Razorpay (read more):
- On the Razorpay Payment Gateway, all the details entered by a user like their name, address, and credit/debit card information are used only to process and complete the order. Razorpay never stores sensitive information like CVV numbers, PINs etc.
- Razorpay uses the highest assurance SSL certificate on its website which is the EV SSL (Extended Validity SSL) certificate.
- Razorpay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant. PCI DSS is the security standard provided by Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council.
- Razopay uses credit card tokenization which helps our e-commerce website improve security, as it eliminates the need for storing credit card data, and reduces security breaches.